- Due to travel restrictions, all signed books will be done via book plates that are sent with the book.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges allowed.
*This online book store is handled by an outside third party. For any questions or questions about your order DO NOT contact Helena. All questions should be directed to email@example.com.
1. Will I be able to purchase the PUCKED Hardcovers individually or as a bundle?
Currently, no, but stay tuned for more information on when we will be offering these.
2. How do I get my book personalized?
We are no longer offering personalizations, but will hopefully open this up again sometime in 2022.
3. Will you ship merchandise internationally?
YES! International shipping is available.
However, please note that items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
4. How long will it take for me to get my purchase?
All orders placed after May 1st will ship within 2 weeks from the date order was placed. Any pre-orders placed for UNSIGNED books will start shipping May 15, 2022.
5. Is there a limit on how many items I can order?
Due to the limited supply of items (and books), you are limited to a maximum of two (2) of the same items per order. Items are not permitted for resale.
6. How long will you have the online store open?
Until our stock runs out! Because of the short time frame between now and the holidays, we ordered a limited supply of goods. Subscribe to Helena's Merchandise Newsletter to stay up to date on future store announcements.
7. What type of payment options are available and what currency will be charged?
We will accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover along with PayPal. All items are listed in US Dollars.
8. I already have the books, can I just order bookplates?
At this time, we are not able to offer this. However, we will revisit this option in the near future.
9. Will you have larger sizes available?
Yes we are trying. Right now there is a vendor shortage of supply so we're doing our best to get apparel in all sizes. Thank you for your patience!
10. Are the mugs dishwasher safe?
While the mugs and tumblers are technically dishwasher safe, we cannot guarantee that the printing will not be ruined. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you hand wash all mugs and tumbers.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.